Light Up the Night
Join us December 9th as we continue to show our community how much we Love LA through “Light Up the Night”. Sponsored by the San Fernando Valley Department of Children & Family Services, Shepherd Community Foundation, and other community organizations, this invite only event allows both foster and shelter families to enjoy an evening of games, gifts, crafts, and of course great food!
Whether its through a donation or volunteering, we invite you to partner with us as we impact countless lives through this community event. Encompassing the entire San Fernando Valley, we anticipate more than 800 children and their families to be in attendance, making this an event you won’t want to miss!
Families will be able to enjoy:
• Mini Train rides
• Petting Zoo
• Massive Toy Give Away
• Inflatable Obstacle Courses
• Personal Blanket Giveaway
• Charlie Brown Christmas Movie
• Many Craft areas for all ages
• Special Activities for teens (Ages 13-18)
• Video Game Bus, Rock Climbing, Bungee Jump.
• Snack Bar, hamburgers, hotdogs, beverages, and so much more!
Our campus has plenty of parking available for you and your family in our parking structure.
Volunteers will park in the Corbin parking lot.
• Department of Children and Family Services • United Airlines • Ulta • Nordstrom Rack • Urbane Café • Toll Brothers • Sierra Canyon School • Special Spirit Inc. • So Cal Snow • Churro Bar • Video Game Bus • Peet’s Coffee • Kake Kreations • Foster Love • Shepherd Church Porter Ranch • Shepherd Community Foundation • Shepherd Church Woodland Hills • West Valley Christian Church • Los Angeles County Supervisor Kathryn Barger’s office • The Office of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti • The Office of John Lee • Los Angeles City Council District 12 • California Highway Patrol • Los Angeles Fire Department • Los Angeles Police Department • CEMP • Advanced Fire and Rescue • San Fernando Valley Task Force• Chick Fil A• Kaiser Permanente• Shepherd Church Agua Dulce•Jersey Mike's (Northridge) •West Valley Boys & Girls Club• Linde's Almonds• The Drake Group, Inc • Porter Ranch Neighborhood Council • Extra Fun Jumpers •Best Buy • UCLA Health • Valley Presbyterian Hospital• Gus's BBQ• Children's Hunger Fund• Danny's Farm• Bose• FunFlicks• Frisco Bread • Lulu's• U.S Foods• Sysco• Operation Gratitude• Whole Foods•