Baptisms at the Beach
Come celebrate with us!
Since 2006, Shepherd has been making the trek to Ventura with the goal of truly celebrating baptism. Throughout the years, we have seen thousands of people publicly declare their commitment to Christ by being baptized at the beach. All are welcome to join the celebration and participate in the church picnic and BBQ (donations welcome)!
Sunday, August 25th
Church BBQ: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Service and Baptisms: 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
San Buenaventura State Beach Park
901 San Pedro St
Ventura, CA 93001
• 101 North to Seaward Avenue
• Exit at Seaward and turn left off the freeway; turn right onto Harbor Boulevard (first street)
• Turn left on San Pedro Street (just past the Marriott hotel)
• At Pierpoint Boulevard, turn right into the beach parking lot
• Have your parking pass ready for the attendant. Parking passes are available in the church bulletin starting three weekends before the event.
Saturday, August 24 from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Register by Clicking Here!
Watch our 2018 recap video!