SYMBIS Pre-Marital Class
SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts) is a 7-week premarital class based on the book Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. We believe in a historical view of marriage as a union between one man and one woman, created in the image and likeness of God, showcasing the great value and unique function of both male and female.
The class is led by Pastor Brian Waller.
Throughout the sessions, you, your future spouse, and other couples meet on ZOOM discussing the 7 questions below.
When signing up to take this premarital class, a registration fee is presented for you to pay in order for you and your spouse to participate in a couples premarital assessment that is taken online through the SYMBIS website.
Upon registering and paying the registration fee, you will be provided a link to order the book and workbooks on your own so they can be shipped directly to you.
In the class we will help you answer the following 7 questions.
1. Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage Honestly?
2. Can You Identify Your Love Style?
3. Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
4. Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
5. Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
6. Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
7. Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates?
If you have any questions, please email Pastor Brian Waller by clicking here!